STORE MANAGER – BLACK PEPPER HEIDELBERG
- Banking & Finance
- Investment Banking
- Permanent / Full Time
- Established team
- Excellent pipeline of high-profile deals
- Clear progression opportunity to Director
My client is a high-performing global Investment Bank with a great reputation in the market. Due to continued growth, the team is looking to hire an experienced investment banker to help them execute the existing deals and further develop younger team members.
You will have a background in Investment Banking, M&A Advisory or similar and ideally have been covering the Australian market, but we will consider candidates coming from the UK, SA, US, SG or HK.
The culture of the team is ambitious, collaborative and client-orientated.
The responsibilities of this role include:
Managing the execution of financing and commercial transactions.
- Providing independent advice to your clients
- Managing and developing junior team members in financial analysis, transaction scenarios and research
- Building relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Liaise with Stakeholders Including Legal, Accountants, Bankers
- Assisting in transaction negotiations and legal documentation
- Identifying new value-adding transaction opportunities for your clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6-12 years of experience gained in Investment Banking or a mix of Investment Banking, Strategy/Corporate Development and Accounting.
- Degree qualified
- A high level of accuracy when completing work
- Possess an inquisitive mind and real commercial acumen
- An ability to express complex issues in a simple, logical manner
- Bright, energetic and the ability to use initiative
- The ability to identify and develop new transaction opportunities
Would you like to hear more? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity and other relevant opportunities. All applications and conversations are confidential.